How Does Someone Benefit from Our Cocaine Addiction Treatment Centre in Noida?
With over a couple of lakh stimulant users in the state, Uttar Pradesh's brush with drug addiction has been close. Going by the books, there are several reasons for the spread of stimulant use. The main reason remains the lack of awareness about the long term ill effects of the substance. Apart from that, the easy availability of the drug and less stringent administration to check its uses are also crucial factors one need to figure in.
This multistage substance use problem has not only posed a challenge at the societal level, but it has also invaded several families and affected its members greatly. Being a psychoactive stimulant, cocaine is abused to get a hit or to increase a person's creativity (or so it is thought) when the reality could not be far from the truth. Repeated use leads to dependence. Dependence leads to tolerance. Tolerance leads to addiction. It is as simple as that.
How Feasible is Cocaine Addiction Treatment?
Cocaine is a psychoactive stimulant that is often used as a status symbol. The rich and the urban elites are notoriously known for their cocaine use. Not all of them have an addiction. But what people do not understand is that this drug has one of the most significant psychological dependence of any substance.
Cocaine addiction can be treated; Cocaine Rehab Center in Noida follows a step-by-step treatment plan tailored for cocaine users. Not just that, these centres deal with any substance use and its effects – be it alcohol abuse or opioid use disorder, or behavioural consequences of non-substance addictions. These are the typical steps followed at de-addiction centres –
- Admission – The search for the “cocaine addiction rehab near me” is the first and often the hardest step. Once you find the Rehabilitation centre, the patient enrols in the treatment facility. Your loved ones may be hesitant to undergo treatment. The facilities try to make the admission process as simple as possible.
- Intake – In this process, the patient enters and completes their admission. They are screened for any forbidden items and explained the rules and regulations of the centre.
- Assessment – This first step for the treatment process. The medical team thoroughly evaluates the patient to know about their history of drug use, medical background, and drug use severity. This is crucial to determine the type of treatment a person will undergo.
- Detox – Detoxification is the process by which the body gets rid of harmful substances. It is one of the essential steps of drug addiction treatment. The patient starts with a clean slate after this process. Medically supervised detox at cocaine detoxification Noida can provide a better result as medical staff guides people through their withdrawal.
- Inpatient care – After detox and withdrawal management, the patient resides in the rehabilitation facility and undergoes several treatments, therapies, and services that help them in their short-and long-term recovery. They learn how to control their urges and manage their addiction. They also learn to regulate their thoughts and emotions to manage their triggers and recover.
- Planning – Patients learn coping skills and gain knowledge about health and addiction, enabling them to maintain sobriety after their treatment. They plan their life after treatment and prepare for the next phase in their lives. Preparations include attending support groups, searching for a place to live, returning or finding a job, reconciliation with family and friends and caring for dependents.
- Release – The patient goes through a final assessment before they are released from the treatment facility. Several facilities provide support services to the patients during their release. A release marks the end of the process of rehabilitation for cocaine use. It means that the person is ready to start their new life.
- Aftercare – Aftercare for cocaine addiction is lifelong Patients attend 12 Step programs and other group therapies to maintain their sobriety. It includes support from the treatment centre and ongoing education about substance use. Aftercare is essential to manage sobriety and to ensure relapse prevention. Since addiction has no cure, only recovery, the aftercare process also lasts lifelong in some form or the other.
Critical Benefits of Cocaine Addiction Treatment in Noida
Safe Environment – An essential aspect of treatment is a safe environment with no access to substances. To discontinue cocaine use, the patient needs to be void of any distractions, be it toxic friends, unsupportive family members or availability of substances.
- Round the Clock Care – Your loved ones receive constant continued care that is not possible at home. This care helps them manage their drug cravings or withdrawal symptoms with the help of support staff that's always present.
- Structured Life – Every rehabilitation centre in India emphasises adhering to a fixed daily routine in a structured environment. Cocaine users, or any drug addict for that matter, lack discipline in their lives. A rehabilitation centre introduces the necessary discipline component to help a person go ahead in their journey.
- Confidentiality – One thing rehabilitation centres offer is drug addiction treatment in secrecy. It enables a person to focus their full attention on recovery without any distractions. This helps in having continuous care and support throughout their entire journey without any barriers.
- Treatment Options – Cocaine Abuse Treatment Noida have multiple Inpatient treatment facilities to help cocaine users recover their addiction. These include psychotherapy, experimental therapies, holistic approaches, pharmacotherapy, support groups and overall emotional and spiritual improvement. These options provide the patient with a wide array of choices, ensuring they get the correct treatment.
Why Choose Us As Your Best Rahab Centre?
At SimranShri Rehabilitation Centre, we provide effective treatment for cocaine addiction. With our medical staff having over 30 years of experience in treating addictions, we are one of the upcoming and dynamic cocaine addiction treatment centre in Noida. Our rehab provides several treatment options that help patients with their cocaine addiction. Apart from a holistic approach to treating the users, our centre also has numerous services. These are –
- Alcohol Addiction Treatment
- Drug Addiction Treatment
- Withdrawal Management
- Detoxification Services
- 12 Step Programs
- Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Depression Counselling
- Just For Today Sessions
- Dance Sessions
- Yoga and Meditation Sessions
- Life Management Sessions
- Values and Morals Sessions
The men’s addiction treatment provided by us ensures that they get rid of their addiction and live a healthy and happier life. So call today to know more and help out your loved ones from the jaws of addiction. Remember, it will not be easy and will take time. But Rome was not built in a day!
Frequently Asked Questions
It is not uncommon for a cocaine addict to get other disorders. Sometimes, users of one drug can start using another medicine to satisfy their cravings, leading to other addictions and disorders. A person with cocaine addiction can also suffer from opioid use disorder. They also have an increased risk of developing anxiety disorders and personality disorders.
Cocaine is highly absorbent and can be administered through various methods. The most common methods include snorting through the nose, inhaling through smoking, being injected in veins, consumed orally or, in extreme cases, administered rectally, which is known as plugging.
Some of the common risk factors of cocaine addiction are –
Sex of the person
History of their drug use
Lack of support from family
Easy availability of the drug
Frequency of their cocaine use
Using cocaine with other substances
The mental and physical condition of the person
When a person is addicted to cocaine, they will show several symptoms like
Change in personality and behaviour
Having money troubles
Lying about their whereabouts
Yes! Cocaine overdose can happen if an excessive amount of the substance is taken. It may occur to someone using the drug for the first time or in repeated use. That is why it is so dangerous. Cocaine overdose can cause death. It is better to know the signs to save a life during times of cocaine overdose.