Addiction is a medically recognised chronic brain disorder that is life-threatening. Like other addictions, ketamine addiction is characterised by dependence, increased use, tolerance, continuation despite negative consequences. Ketamine addiction treatment comes in the form of medical and therapeutic interventions. Firstly, a detox is carried out to stop ketamine use successfully and safely. The underpinning causes of addiction are then comprehensively addressed and healed using evidence-based treatment. One must follow a post-discharge treatment plan to maintain recovery to cope with worldly triggers.
Get acquainted with symptoms, side effects of ketamine addiction, and the best treatment practices for ketamine addiction. Learning about addiction will equip you to help those around you timely and effectively.
Given the unique dissociative properties of ketamine, spotting the ketamine addiction symptoms is not difficult. Ketamine abuse is very dangerous. If you suspect your loved ones have fallen prey to ketamine addiction, it is essential to urge them to seek help from a drug rehabilitation centre.
The ketamine addiction symptoms include:
● Frequently under the influence of ketamine
● Continued use of ketamine despite experiencing negative consequences
● Using a higher dosage to feel the desired ketamine effect
● Loss of control over ketamine use, indulging in "bingeing", a longer period of use, or using a high dosage.
● Mixing ketamine with drugs or alcohol for greater effect. As a result, Individuals often develop a ketamine alcohol addiction over time.
● Most of the time is consumed in getting, using or recovering from ketamine.
● Withdrawing from friends and family.
● Spending a huge amount of money on ketamine access, selling or stealing to get funds.
● Inability to quit ketamine due to withdrawal symptoms and uncontrollable cravings.
● Facing physical, psychological, social, or financial issues due to ketamine.
● Unproductivity at the professional front
● Indulging in risk-taking activities such as driving under ketamine intoxication
● Experiencing depression, anxiety, and paranoia, exhibiting severe mood swings
Ketamine addiction is life-threatening; it requires urgent interventions and ketamine addiction treatment.
One of the most noticeable effects of ketamine use is tachycardia, a heart rate exceeding the normal resting rate. Other effects of ketamine include:
● Loss of appetite
● Loss of balance or unsteadiness
● Distortion of sound and vision
● Dry mouth
● Nausea and vomiting
● High blood pressure
Individuals often mix ketamine with other substances; this makes it even more hazardous. Its anaesthetic and sedative properties make it dangerous to be mixed with alcohol or opiates. Ketamine alcohol addiction increases chances of fainting, suffering seizures, breathing difficulties, overdose and death. Mixing ketamine with drugs increases the chances of heart attack, suffering injuries, respiratory arrest, psychosis, overheating, and death.
The best ketamine addiction treatment entails a medically supervised detox and a comprehensible rehabilitation program. At SimranShri rehabilitation centre, we leave no stone unturned to help you or your loved one combat ketamine addiction once and for all. Our pick-facilities help individuals all around get easy access to our rehabilitation centre. If you're looking for a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Jaipur, Agra, Kanpur or anywhere, we have your back. We follow a holistic, individual centred approach to addiction recovery. This means that we treat all aspects of an individual and not merely the drug addiction they came seeking help for. A ketamine addiction treatment at SimranShri Rehabilitation centre consists of:
● Our mental health professionals conduct medical and mental health assessments.
● Qualified medical professionals
● have a medically supervised detoxification process with 24*7 care and support.
● A dual-diagnosis treatment plan to address other coexisting disorders.
● We have a comprehensive and individualised treatment plan curated and delivered by our experienced and qualified team of psychiatrists, psychologists, and counsellors.
● Evidence-based therapies to heal and transform individuals include counselling, cognitive behavioural therapy, individual sessions, group therapy, psychotherapy, mindfulness, yoga, and interactive educational workshops.
● A post-discharge treatment plan offers regular ongoing counselling sessions and involvement in alcoholics anonymous or narcotics anonymous meetings.
You can expect nothing but the best Ketamine addiction help at SimranShri rehabilitation centre. We are passionate about paving the path of recovery and personal transformation for our residents. And heal at physical, emotional, spiritual, social and psychological levels.
If you or your loved one are struggling with ketamine addiction, call us today for immediate help and support.