Nasha Mukti Kendra – First Step To An Addiction Free Life
Nasha Mukti Kendra is similar to a wellness centre, where professional doctors and counsellors are available to help individuals to cope up with the withdrawal of drug and alcohol abuse. They make sure that you get the best treatment, which is safe, confidential and secure. There are also some traditional forms of treatment performed such as exercise, meditation, yoga, dance session, nutritious food, etc. The best team of doctors and counsellors use unique treatment methods and provide a healthy and motivating environment along with facilities that will make you feel like home.
The Nasha Mukti Kendra in Delhi hold in the license form the government and thus have the best facilities and are trustworthy. The government Nasha Mukti Kendra make sure that proper treatment is provided to the patients, which are inclusive of the following services!
Services in Nasha Mukti Kendra
In-patient And Out-patient Care
Under inpatient care, the patient comes in for the admission in a Nasha Mukti Kendra or in a hospital where they are treated day and night with medication, exercise, meditation, and counselling.
Under outpatient care, the individual takes up regular withdrawer sessions from home itself by making consistent visits to the doctor.
Under this counselling, the patient is made to go through a 7-step [prescription of self-love, namely:
- Try and become mindful.
- Keep in mind the things and thoughts that keep you strong, centred, and that helps you move forward in life.
- Keep good care of yourself
- Set limits and boundaries for yourself, and learn to say “NO”.
- Make sure of protecting yourself
- Learn to forgive yourself
- Keep up-tight with your intentions.
The 12-Step program is one of the important programs that is used to help a patient during his addiction withdrawal, which are:
- Give priority of powerlessness over your addiction to drug or alcohol
- Believe in the power that is helping you
- Let that power take up the control
- Take up personal inventory
- Admit to yourself, to that power and other about the wrongfulness done
- Let that power take care of the bad characters that you hold
- Asking them to remove shortcomings
- Make a list of the things that were done wrong in past and get make sure of correcting that
- Reach out to the person you hurt and say sorry
- Seek enlightenment and meditate to settle down the thunder beneath you
- Repeat the steps until you feel healthy again
- Spread the same with others in need.
If you are looking out for Nasha Mukti Kendra, especially for women, you can reach out to Simran Shri, who is known to hold in a team of experienced doctors and counsellors for over more than 30 years now.
They make sure for helping you out with all kind of addictions and mental illness with utmost dedication and patience.